Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Audmate.com
- Company (also referred to as "The Company", "We", "Us", "Our") refers to Audmate.com
- Website/App refers to Audmate.com or any of its subdomains or Audmate.net and its subdomains.
- Service refers to this website and services provided by our apps.
- You refers to individual, the company, or any entity who accessing/using our service.
- Location refers to any Country, State/Union Territory, City/Village etc. from where you are accessing/using our website.
- Device refers to any computer, server, laptop, digital tablets, cellphones any digital equipments etc. which you are using to access our service.
- Third-Party refers any content (including data, images, information, services, products, promotional or non-promotional), company, website, marketing tools, hosting server, data storage service provider, etc. which we are using to run our service.
- You will not use our website or services for any kind of malicious/illegal activities against us, any person, any country/law or any entity.
- You will not copy or use our contents for your personal use or any other purpose.
- If you have any issue or dispute related to our contents, policies, any intellectual copyrights or trademarks, etc. you will inform us and resolve it internally.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Audmate and it's services.
- You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- When you submit your personal information such as first name/last name/full name, email address, mobile number, gender, birth date etc. through our sign up form/contact us form, directly from our website or to APIs, you will automatically subscribe to our newsletter/messaging services and you are agree to receive promotional or non-promotional offers.
- We may use your personal information such as name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, gender. which has been submitted by you or other individual/entity on your behalf using our service anywhere on our website such as Sign Up Form, Newsletter Subscription Form, Contact Us Form etc., to send you emails/messages about our latest promotional deals, contents and offers which can be related to our website or third parties.
- If you do not want to receive such kind of promotional emails/messages, feel free to contact us to unsubscribe/opt-out. We will remove your email address/mobile number from our subscriber list and you will no longer receive such kinds of promotional emails/messages further except for emails which are added to the email messaging queue if there are any pending email notifications related to your email address or core feature. You can contact us to subscribe again for our promotional offers email notification anytime, but we reserve the right to approve or reject your request.
- We do not send you any kind of adult, abusive, malicious/spam or things (services/offers) which we are
not currently dealing with in the email or mobile etc. If you have received or still receiving such kind
of email notifications, messages which appear as if they're from our website or email address. Please
inform us using our contact us page. We will try to investigate as soon as possible on a high priority
- As we are using third party mobile/email messaging service/marketing providers to send you any kind of email/message notifications, so before clicking/opening any link in email/messages make sure it's from us and look good to proceed. You will be fully responsible by clicking/opening such kind of email even if it's from us.
- As mentioned above, we are using third party email/mobile messaging / marketing tool to send you email/mobile notifications, so we have to share your data such as your personal information name and email address, mobile number, gender, birth date etc. with such third-party service providers. And you do not have any objections and given your consent/approval while submitting the forms on our website.
- As we using third-party services and also we may display advertisements, deals, offers and promotional contents from third-party directly or indirectly, you must read and follow third-party policies/terms etc. after redirected to their website or apps. Any action taken by you on third-party website, we do not take any kind liability or responsibility on your behalf, you will be sole responsible your activities or decisions.
- All business accounts are billed monthly or yearly based on per site/store in advance of the month.
- Once the initial period paid for has come to an end, the account will automatically renew on the same charge date and for the same package, unless you modify your package or cancel your account before the charge has taken place, as in line with our "Cancellation and Termination" terms.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for partially used or unused months of service.
- Audmate reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of the subscription dues.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Right to Changes to Service Charges/Fees
Audmate reserve the right to change fees with 30-days notice period. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Audmate website (https://audmate.com), in admin panel or via email. Existing account plans may not be automatically updated in accordance with these changes, but are eligible for service change, on request.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for cancelling your account by contact us in advance. You may cancel your account at any time before your next charge date. There is no cancellation fee.
All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your account is cancelled, your Content may not be able to be recovered.
We do not take responsibility of the authenticity of promotional/non-promotional campaigns/products, contents, offers, deals, services etc. of third-party or whatever showing on our website or using widget based apis, which were added in the past, or in present or in future in our website. You are the only will be sole responsible for any decision or activities performing in our website or after redirected to third party websites.
Audmate does not take responsibility for the security of your account, data or content. You agree that your use of the Website/App or Services is at your own risk.
Right to Add/Modify/Delete
We completely reserve the right to add modify or delete any content, information, data, files, images, videos etc. from our websites, databases or servers anytime with or without to notifying you or anyone due to any/no reasons.
Right to Termination
We completely reserve the right to terminate, block, suspend, soft delete (data will remain on our database) or hard delete (data will also be deleted from database) any account, services or data belongs to you, your companies, your businesses, your team members, your users and customers, anytime with or without to notifying you or anyone due to any/no reasons.
Right to Change
We completely reserve the right to add, change or delete any features, services or policies from/to our website anytime in future without notifying you or anyone. It's our website and our terms and policies. You do not have any objections and you agree with this.
Although, we take website security issues very seriously, however, in case of any malicious attack on our website/server (where we have hosted our website or data/content related to the website), we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible but we cannot assure you till when it will resume as normal and you are absolutely fine with it. Due to such malicious attacks, although we will try our best, you may observe/notice unusual changes or contents on our website and your data may be leak. In such cases, you will not raise any objection to us.
We do not warrant that website or services provided will be Error-free, Viruses and Malwares free, Uninterrupted, Unbreakable and 100% secured from man-in-the-middle (hackers/attackers), when issues will be resolved, or free from other harmful components.